Close Menu
  • Home
  • UNSUBSCRIBE
  • News
  • Lifestyle
  • Tech
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Travel
Facebook X (Twitter) WhatsApp
Trending
  • ‘I have no doubt that life is out there’: Why radio astronomers are convinced alien contact is only a matter of time
  • 800-year-old ‘hugging skeletons’ are genetically confirmed as Poland’s only medieval same-sex double burial
  • There’s a new T. rex from the dinosaur age — and it ruled the seas with a skull-crushing bite
  • Great Pyramid of Giza is remarkably resilient to earthquakes —‬ and it’s due to the ancient Egyptians’ ‘extraordinary’ engineering knowledge
  • China’s real-life ‘transformer’ mech is a giant humanoid robot that can switch from bounding on 4 legs to walking on 2
  • How can we prevent AI models from cannibalizing themselves when human-generated data runs out? Scientists say they’ve found the answer.
  • ‘The system is likely to reach a breaking point’: Major Italian volcano is speeding toward a transition, and a major eruption could be on the way
  • China installs world’s largest floating wind turbine in deep water test — it generates enough energy to power 4,200 homes annually
Facebook X (Twitter) WhatsApp
Baynard Media
  • Home
  • UNSUBSCRIBE
  • News
  • Lifestyle
  • Tech
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Travel
Baynard Media
Home»News»DC grand juries refuse to indict two accused of making Trump death threats
News

DC grand juries refuse to indict two accused of making Trump death threats

EditorBy EditorSeptember 3, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Grand juries in Washington, D.C. refused to indict two people accused of threatening the life of President Donald Trump, prosecutors confirmed to Fox News Digital Tuesday.

Officials from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington said both cases involved threats against the president while jurors rejected charges, preventing the cases from moving forward to trial.

One case involved Nathalie Rose Jones, who is accused of posting online threats to assassinate Trump and later repeating those threats directly to Secret Service agents during an interview.

JEANINE PIRRO SHUTS DOWN REPORTERS QUESTIONING TRUMP’S DC CRIME CRACKDOWN

Nathalie Rose Jones in red coat and scarf

Nathalie Rose Jones, 50, was arrested last month for allegedly making death threats against former President Trump. A federal judge ordered her release under GPS monitoring on Aug. 27, 2025. (Facebook)

U.S. Attorney for Washington, D.C., Jeanine Pirro, whose office pushed for the indictment, blasted the jury’s refusal on Tuesday.

“A Washington D.C. grand jury refused to indict someone who threatened to kill the President of the United States. Her intent was clear, traveling through five states to do so,” Pirro told Fox News in an exclusive statement. 

“She even confirmed the same to the U.S. Secret Service. This is the essence of a politicized jury. The system here is broken on many levels. Instead of the outrage that should be engendered by a specific threat to kill the president, the grand jury in D.C. refuses to even let the judicial process begin. Justice should not depend on politics,” Pirro added.

US Attorney for DC Jeanine Pirro joins 'The Ingraham Angle' for an interview.

U.S. Attorney for Washington, D.C., Jeanine Pirro, whose office pushed for the indictment, blasted the jury’s refusal on Tuesday, calling the system “broken on so many levels.” (AP Photo/Evan Vucci, File)

In a second case, another grand jury declined to indict Edward Alexander Dana, who allegedly threatened to kill Trump while being arrested last month on unrelated charges of vandalism in Northwest D.C.

TRUMP SAYS ‘INCOMPETENT’ ILLINOIS GOVERNOR, ‘NO BETTER’ CHICAGO MAYOR SHOULD CALL HIM FOR HELP WITH CRIME

According to charging documents, Dana told police he was intoxicated, admitted making the threat and described himself as a descendant of the Huguenots, French Protestants who waged rebellions in the 1600s.

Then, magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey denied a request by prosecutors to keep the jury’s decision sealed, ordering the disclosure of the “no true” bill to Dana’s attorney.

Donald Trump in the briefing room

Nathalie Rose Jones and Edward Alexander Dana both allegedly threatened to kill President Donald Trump in separate incidents. (AP Photo/Mark Schiefelbein)

Dana’s defense attorney, Elizabeth Mullin, told Fox News Digital she had “never seen anything like it” in over 20 years of practice.

“This is the result of them taking weak cases and trying to shoehorn them into federal district court,” Mullin said.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Meanwhile, Pirro said grand juries in D.C. are politically motivated and unwilling to hold violent or threatening defendants accountable.

Last week, she told Fox News that residents were “so used to crime” that they’re increasingly unwilling to indict. 

On Tuesday, she called the decisions not to indict Jones and Dana “a sign the system is collapsing from within.”

Emma Bussey is a breaking news writer for Fox News Digital. Before joining Fox, she worked at The Telegraph with the U.S. overnight team, across desks including foreign, politics, news, sport and culture. 

Source link

Crime Donald Trump justice department washington dc
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Previous ArticleBest Labor Day TV deal: Save 50% on all sizes of the TCL NXTVISION art TV
Next Article Gen Z slashes holiday budgets ahead of shopping season
Editor
  • Website

Related Posts

News

Omar files new financial form in response to Trump, GOP critics

April 21, 2026
News

Ex-CENTCOM commanderwarns against ‘risky’ US ground op to seize Iran uranium

April 21, 2026
News

Santa Ana’s Upcoming Report on Police Firing on ICE Protesters Lacks Details

April 21, 2026
Add A Comment

Comments are closed.

Categories
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • News
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Travel
Recent Posts
  • ‘I have no doubt that life is out there’: Why radio astronomers are convinced alien contact is only a matter of time
  • 800-year-old ‘hugging skeletons’ are genetically confirmed as Poland’s only medieval same-sex double burial
  • There’s a new T. rex from the dinosaur age — and it ruled the seas with a skull-crushing bite
  • Great Pyramid of Giza is remarkably resilient to earthquakes —‬ and it’s due to the ancient Egyptians’ ‘extraordinary’ engineering knowledge
  • China’s real-life ‘transformer’ mech is a giant humanoid robot that can switch from bounding on 4 legs to walking on 2
calendar
May 2026
M T W T F S S
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
« Apr    
Recent Posts
  • ‘I have no doubt that life is out there’: Why radio astronomers are convinced alien contact is only a matter of time
  • 800-year-old ‘hugging skeletons’ are genetically confirmed as Poland’s only medieval same-sex double burial
  • There’s a new T. rex from the dinosaur age — and it ruled the seas with a skull-crushing bite
About

Welcome to Baynard Media, your trusted source for a diverse range of news and insights. We are committed to delivering timely, reliable, and thought-provoking content that keeps you informed
and inspired

Categories
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • News
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Travel
Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest WhatsApp
  • Contact Us
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • UNSUBSCRIBE
© 2026 copyrights reserved

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.